Thursday, July 22, 2010

BACK ON TRACK

Had an awesome day. Ate well and felt revived. Thanks to everyone who helped me get through my down time. Not sure if my body was fighting off the carbs or what but the high protein intake today worked and I am back on track. I want to say again how important exercise is with a diet. Not only does it help your body build muscle and lose fat; but you feel like you have accomplished something when you are done a workout. Everyday your strength improves and everyday you get stronger. I just finished my tae bo workout and I feel so happy and energized. When you succeed in something I can't explain the feeling you get afterwords.

Total Awareness Excellence Body Obedience = TAEBO

Exercise: 41 minutes of Amped taebo

Ounce Cashews
String Cheese
Apple with sweetener and cinnamon
10 ounces of chicken
Ham steak
Ice Cream
Lasagna Meal
Salad
Pudding (sugar free)

Good night Facebook friends and I hope everyone reaches their dreams. Take one day at a time and if you mess up; it is ok, a new day starts tomorrow.

No comments: