Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Overwhelmed

Well it is late and I can't sleep. I didn't exercise this evening but it is my day off; still feel so guilty. Been having a hard time this week so far sticking to my normal routines of eating and exercising. Doing my exercising but really having to make myself do it. Really not getting into to it until I hit the 3 mile point; regardless if it is running, walking or biking. I really think the pictures earlier this week are haunting me LOL. I still for the life of me never realized I was so big. I have met many new people through facebook this week and many have motivatedme into continuing and with my success so far. I look forward to the hardcore training that is coming up starting August 1st through November 1st. Maybe my body knows this and it is asking for a time out until then. I decided not to post my food journals for yesterday and today because they were useless. Snacking throughout the day with poor food choices. As I always say; TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY; TAKE WHAT I LEARNED TODAY AND APPLY TO TOMORROW. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and more on track.

Tuesday EXERCISE 12 mile bike : 534 calories
Wednesday EXERCISE : DAY OFF

No comments: