Monday, July 19, 2010

Getting a Wake Up Call

Well I posted picture's from January 5th and one from May 2010 late last night. I never compared the pictures before. I am still floored and almost sad. I never realized I was so big. I don't know why but I never did. I think I carried it well but the size of my face was huge. I was very embarrassed I let myself go like that. I am sorry but I never want to be that person again. I am a completely different person right now. I still have a ways to go. But I think what I did with the pictures made me realize that I did have a problem. That I am not done and I need to continue. See I have a problem of getting comfortable and somehow I end up back at where I started. So I will be continuing what I have been doing and I think I will be finally able to breath some sort of relief that I have come a distance from January 5th, 2010. Wow I can't imagine my pictures in November.

No comments: